We really hope you love our stationery and are really delighted with your purchases.
If for any reason you are not then we will need to follow the procedure below
- In the first instance please email a photo of the stationery with your description of what has happened.
- We will then look at the photos and description and come back with our response
- If the stationery is faulty we will ask you to send the stationery back to Hopping Dog Cards at the address:
- The Studio, 183 Broughton Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9RQ
- We would ask for you to send the stationery back via tracked post from Royal Mail. We cannot issue a refund for the postage.
- Once we have the stationery back we will inspect it and then issue the refund. Please note if the stationery has been used in anyway we cannot issue a refund.